User Manuals instruct consumers on how to use your product or service. A good manual is intuitively laid out and easy to follow. It should also include elements known to complement learning, such as a table of contents or dictionary. Depending on what’s being described, this can be as simple as a few steps but it can also require a complete book with references and charts.
Many user manuals fail in more then one of these aspects, making them not only frustrating to the user but also a liability to company or individual behind the product. On the other hand, a well written and designed user manual solves many problems. I have created user manuals for many products, services and prototypes and can help you better communicate with your customers.
I can create a user manual for you that:
- Illustrates the helpful aspects of your product or service
- Takes your user from beginning through completion of use
- Answers many frequently asked questions before they even get asked
- Helps limit liability from misuse or unintended application
- Clearly communicates your product or process to reduce frustration and customer dissatisfaction
If you have a product, service, invention or prototype, I can create a professional and efficient user manual for you. Contact me today to learn more.